Keyboard Climber 2 Level 40 — Free Typing Game For Kids & Adults
Please note that we have 10 Typing Games. Besides this game, play other games too.
To start the game, just start typing the text above the nearest enemy ninja.
How to play:
In this Keyboard Climber 2 game, the ninja above is your player. Your mission is to defeat all other ninjas by typing the text above enemy ninjas.
Once you finish typing the text above the enemy ninja, the player will automatically reach near the next enemy ninja. This will go on until you finish all text. When you finish the current level, you can play again or go to the next level. To go to the next level, press the spacebar. To play again, click on the game canvas.
You must score at least 15 words per minute to win.
You must type fast to win every time in this game.
Virtual Gold Medals: If you score more than 80 words per minute, you will get three virtual gold medals which is the highest rank in this game. If you are winning three virtual gold medals every time, you surely have professional typing skill which is a desired skill for many people. But you get two virtual gold medals if score between 61 and 80. Finally, you get only one virtual gold medal for scoring between 46 and 60.
We have a total of 144 complete levels. But we recommend before you play this game, you should play the Dancing Mat Typing game or practice the 144 typing lessons to make sure you are using the correct fingers to type.
Keyboard Climber 2 is the updated version of Keyboard Climber 1. This kids climber game is different from tvokids keyboard climber or monkey climber which is one of the tvokids games.
If you want to skip one or more levels and directly go to any other level, please use the following keyboardclimber levels.
10 Typing Games / Typewriting Games
Nitro Type Race — Free Typing Game For Adults
Ninja Cat — Free Typing Game For Adults
TypeRacer / Type Racer — Free Typing Game For Adults
ZType / Z Type Game — Free Typing Game For Adults
Zombie Typing Game Typocalypse — Free Typing Game For Adults
Dance Mat Typing — Free Typing Game For Kids & Adults
Keyboard Climber 2 — Free Typing Game For Kids & Adults
Just Type This — Free Typing Game For Kids & Adults
Flying Race — Free Typing Game For Adults
Save The Child — Free Typing Game For Kids
Bookmark This Page (Ctrl + D)
Typing Test — Top 10 (ten) World Ranking
Please note: We may delete certificates older than 6 (six) months.
WPM = Words per minute
|3.||Shordae Carswell||Fluent||53||89.80%||United States|
How we grade your typing speed:
|Slow||0 - 25|
|Average||26 - 45|
|Fluent||46 - 60|
|Fast||61 - 80|
Performance Graph — Based on top 10 (ten) world ranking
Student Loan Tips — How to apply for the most suitable student loan and pay off that student loan before you are 30
Most of the visitors of our website are students. Many of them are looking for good student loan programs. From time to time, we get their requests for good student loan suggestions. So, we have decided to give them some good tips on applying for good student loans.
- You do not need to pay off scholarships and grants unlike student loans although it is hard to get a scholarship or grant. Why don't you try for a scholarship or grant if you are eligible? A scholarship or grant may not cover all your student fees but this will help you to take less student loan.
- Try to get a federal loan first before trying to get a private loan. Federal loans have several benefits over private loans. The common benefits are — (a) they have fixed interest rates (b) if you are unemployed or enrolled in a college, you do not need to make payments and (c) federal loans do not require a cosigner. If you get federal loans and still need more loans, try for private loans.
- If your student loan is less than your expected first year's starting salary, you will hopefully be able to pay off your student loan within 10 years or less. Suppose you are taking a student loan for a four-year degree. For the sake of simplicity, you can multiply your first-year loan amount by four and get a rough estimate. Then go to any of these following websites and try to figure out how much your salary possibly be: salary.com, payscale.com or glassdoor.com
- Every month try to know your current student loan debt amount. Your loan maybe going up because of interest but you mistakenly think it is a lot less than the actual amount. If you keep an eye on the total student loan debt amount, it may even motivate you to pay if off sooner than you have planned. Many students have discovered that their student loan debt amount is higher than they actually thought of.
- Before you sign your student loan agreement documents, try to learn several issues — (a) when payments are due (b) how much your minimum payment is and (c) how much you plan to pay each month. Can you really afford the monthly loan payments?
- Sacrifice until all loans are paid. It is always tempting to buy things that are not necessary. When you have money, don't buy hobby items or luxurious items. Use that money for loan repayment. The more you sacrifice, the earlier you will pay back your loan.
- Are you using your college or university email? It will most probably be turned off when you leave your academic institution. Are you using a new email address? Are you living in a new place now? Please update your new email address and contact address with your lending company so that you do not miss any important updates. Situation may get worse if the lending institution is trying to contact you regarding your student loan issues but they fail to contact you.
- Make more than minimum payments whenever possible. What is the benefit? You will pay less interest. The earlier you pay off your student loan, the less you pay as interest.
- Start paying your monthly student loan payments as soon as you can. The lending company may offer six-month grace period but do not wait until six months. Whenever you get your first income, start paying your lending company immediately.
- You can pay your student loan more than once per month. Try to pay as many times as possible per month. This way you can accelerate your debt repayment.
- When you leave your college or university, your income will hopefully go up. Do not let you monthly expenses go up. Live a simple life and save as much money as possible for debt payments.
- Prepare your budget for every week and/or month. Do not go beyond your weekly and/or monthly budget. If you strictly follow your budget, this habit will oftentimes save you from unwanted expenses.
- Do not use a credit card. Why? If you are using your money to pay credit card loans, you will pay less in your student loans. Not using a credit card or minimizing your credit card use will help you pay your student loans faster.
- Live Frugally. Live like a student. If it is not necessary, do not buy a car, a house or any other expensive item with new loans. Use the car you own, stay in an economy house and stay away from buying cash hungry items.
- Whenever possible, live in the least expensive locations. This way you can save a good amount of money every month and use the saved money to pay your student loan debt.
- When you leave your college or university, try to negotiate your salary and bonus as you are more qualified now. If you can add more money to your salary, use this additional amount in your student loan payment.
- Tuition.io is helping the nation's best companies free their employees from student loan debt. Use this website or any other website to track your loan payments closely. This process will motivate your faster loan payments.
- Your lending company most probably has one or more discount offers. For example, they will possibly offer you discount if you let them automatically take monthly payments from your bank account. Learn all about their discount offers and process. Take as much discount offers as possible.
- It is possible that you have a high interest credit card loan, car loan or any other loan. It will be wise to pay off your highest-interest-loans first. If the interest rate of these loans are higher than the interest rate of your student loan, pay your credit card loan, car loan or any other higher interest paying loan first.
- Always set achievable milestones. Your milestones should not be too easy or too hard to achieve.
- Try to take your summer classes in your local community college if these credits will be transferred.
- Cut costs whenever possible. For example, you can cut costs by living at home or living with a roommate, buying used textbooks and selling them at the end of the semester, not going to expensive restaurants, etc.
- When you are trying to select a student loan, you will notice that each one can have different interest rates and different repayment rules. Choose the one that matches your payback plan so that you can avoid extra interest, fees and penalties.
- If possible, try to consolidate all your loans. It has several benefits — (a) it oftentimes lowers the weight of your monthly payment burden and (b) it can oftentimes lengthen your payoff period. Consolidated loans may come with some disadvantages too. So, be sure to compare loan terms before you sign up.
- Your student loan interest is calculated based on the principal, right? So, the less principal amount you have, the less interest you pay. So, try to pay down as much and as fast as possible to lower your monthly interest payments.
- If you are unemployed after finishing your degree, contact your student loan lender and ask your lender to defer payments. This surely reduce some of your loan burden.
- Some students forget or misunderstand the grace period of their student loan. Result? They miss their first payment and even more payments. Know your grace period and make the first payment on time.
- A common mistake is taking more student loans than the students need and suffering in the long run. Take your time and carefully calculate the amount of loan you need. Take just as much student loan as you need. This will save you from unneeded debt and its additional interest payments.
- Some companies offer repayment assistance for employees. If you can take a job in such a company, this will be helpful for your student loan repayment.
- You can get loan repayment assistance in exchange for working on nonprofit projects. SponsorChange is such an organization. Consider joining such an organization if it is suitable for you.
- Whenever you get a raise, a bonus or other financial windfall, allocate a portion or all (if possible) of it to your loans.
- Find yourself a side gig whenever possible because it is oftentimes better than your single-job income. Nowadays many people are earning extra money from side gigs. You can use this extra money to repay your loans faster.
- You may be eligible for tax deduction. Explore your tax deductions and other credits.
- If you do not make your student loan debt payments on time, it can lead to delinquency and default. As a result, you may face severe situation and punishment. Make every payment on time and stay out of trouble. You can find helpful information at studentloanborrowerassistance.org.
- The last piece of advice is — aggressively pay down your student loans.
Countrywise helpful student loan information:
- United States — 5 Best Private Student Loans Available
- Australia — Compare Student Personal Loans
- Germany — Financing Your Studies in Germany and 11 Aspects You Must Know About Student Loans in Germany
- Canada — Best student loans of 2019: Private student loan companies
- United Kingdom — The Big Fat Guide to Student Finance 2019
- Switzerland — Top 5 training or education loans in Switzerland
- New Zealand —Student Loans NZ - The Definitive Guide - MoneyHub | Compare & Save | 100% Independent
- Denmark — Who can get a student loan in Denmark?
- Sweden — College in Sweden is free. So why do students have so much debt?
- Netherlands — Expats Netherlands - Moving to the Netherlands - Studying in the Netherlands - Financial Matters for Students
- Ireland — Students will owe thousands more than they need to borrowing from the wrong bank
- Finland — Student loan in Finland, Student loan in Finland and Education Loans - Finland
- France — Education Loan for studying in France: Everything you need to know
- Singapore — Getting an Education Loan in Singapore – Guide to Funding Your Tertiary Education and Best Education Loans In Singapore
- Japan — Other Educational Funding Available in Japan
- Hong Kong — Best Education Loans in Hong Kong 2018
- Spain — Can anyone explain the Spanish student loan system?
- Italy — Italy - Guidance to Apply for Student Loan
- South Korea — How I paid off my student loans in Korea
- India — Top 10 Student Education Loans In India
- United Arab Emirates — EXPAT Student loans in the UAE: Top picks
- South Africa — Student Loans in South Africa: What you need to Know and Student loans in South Africa
- Malaysia — Top 6 Student Loans For Malaysian Students and Ultimate Guide To Student Loans In Malaysia
- Saudi Arabia — SAUDI ARABIA: New student loan scheme
- Kenya — Student loans in Kenya
- Kuwait — Banks that offer Students Loans in Kuwait
Please note that we do not earn money from any of the above student loan programs. Please deal them at your own discretion. Please follow the above suggestions at your own discretion.
Type 200% faster - Keyboarding online / online typing practice
The following 100% free online typing practice lessons and exercises will help all users (beginner, intermediate, & advanced) to increase their typing skills. Click on a link below and start now.
Typing Test — Last 25 Practice Results
Please note: We may delete certificates older than 6 (six) months.
The following list shows how some users of this website have performed within last 24 hours.
WPM = Words per minute
How we grade your typing speed:
|Slow||0 - 25|
|Average||26 - 45|
|Fluent||46 - 60|
|Fast||61 - 80|
Performance Graph — Based on last 25 results
Fast typing benefits
Although all of us know fast typing is beneficial, here we shall give a list of many benefits.
- In this digital age, typing is almost an everyday necessity. So, millions of people are searching for free typing speed test online.
- As fast typing gets things done quicker, you achieve higher productivity and save your time.
- If fast typing can save you 10 (ten) minutes per day, it will save about 3,650 minutes or 60+ hours in a year. Imagine you are typing 60+ hours more every year because of your slow typing speed.
- As a student, you can quickly take notes and save time on writing assignments.
- Chat faster with friends, family members and others.
- Fast and accurate typing is important in many jobs such as paralegal and executive assistant jobs.
- It is a "must have" skill for journalists, blogger, and writers.
- Do you want to work as a secretary and/or administrator? Typing is a fundamental job requirement for these jobs.
- If you build your career as an online personal assistant, computer operator, data entry operator, etc., this skill will help you throughout your career.
- Sometimes this skill will help you to compete in high paying positions.
- Trust us – it will probably always matter how many words you are typing per minute. Improving words typing per minute will always help you.
The good thing is – there are many free typing tests and typing training lessons available online. Here is our free typing test online. It is actually a typing word per minute test.
[Must Read] Tips to improve your typing speed and achieve better typing test scores
Many users of this website have achieved 100+ WPM (words per minute) scores in typing test WPM. Do you know how this is possible in typing tests? Although there are several reasons behind such high scores in typing tests, there are two main reasons – (a) muscle memory and (b) practice, practice, and practice.
Muscle memory can be defined as “when you do the same task over and over again, your body and brain learn to perform this task without conscious effort”. The more you practice, the better muscle memory is achieved. At this stage, your fingers know where the keys are positioned in the keyword. So, you do not need to look at the keyboard to type anything.
If you follow the typing training tips and techniques below, you can achieve 100+ typing test WPM without looking at the screen of your device such as a computer. A good typing speed will help you years after years by saving time, gaining higher productivity, ensuring efficiency, and many more.
What is your typing tests WPM? Check your typing tests WPM from this typing word per minute test page.
Get ready for tough typing
What is touch typing? Touch typing or touch type or touch keyboarding is typing using all one's fingers and without looking at the keys. So, you must type without using the sense of sight to find the keys and use all your fingers instead of use a few fingertips and even nails to type. Expert typists are touch typists. The following sections will guide you to become a touch typist.
Always practice typing to become an expert touch typist.
Maintain the correct sitting posture for typing
If your sitting position is not correct, this can be tiring.
- You should not only sit straight but also keep your back straight.
- Your chair should have proper support for your back.
- Feel free to place a small pillow between your back and your chair if your chair does not have any built-in cushion for your lower back.
- There should be minimum from 45 to 70 centimeters distance between your eyes and the screen.
- But you should not sit far away from your computer too. This will make hard to type.
- Place the screen in such a place that it is in the same height of your head when you look forward. As an alternative, you can adjust your chair if you are using an adjustable chair.
- When you keep your fingers on the keyboard, your elbow should be in 90 degree angle.
- When you type, you should feel comfortable and allow minimum strain to your shoulder, arm, and wrist muscles.
- Try to put your feet flat on the floor if it is OK with you.
- Your fingers should be just a little curved.
- Remember that you arms should always be relaxed.
Typing on your lap is not recommended. Type at a desk or table. The place where you sit and type should be comfortable, well-lit, and well-ventilated.
Always follow the keyboard scheme
Amateurs use the wrong fingers to press keys in the keyboard. But expects use the correct finger to press every key. It is hard to remember which finger you should use to press which key. But it is not a problem at all.
We have a list 144 typing practice exercises and typing test speed test online. Do not miss these free typing lessons. When you go through each exercise of these free typing lessons, an image in the application shows you which finger to use for the next letter or symbol. We strongly hope you will find this super-easy to follow.
These 144 free typing lessons and/or exercises cover from letters to numbers to symbols. This series of 144 typing practice exercises is kind of “all in one” typing test speed test online version for every touch typing learner.
Our typing test online can help you to learn this lesson. Are you looking for a free typing speed test online? Click here for typing speed test free.
Practice, practice, and practice
How long should you practice typing? You should practice typing as long as you do not achieve professional scores in your typing tests. Do you want to achieve even higher such as 100+ WPM? If so, do not stop. Keep practicing. This is the only way to reach your goals.
Here are some achievement goals/targets for each level of progress:
Beginner level goals: Two goals – (a) just try to build the good habit of using the right fingers to press the right key and (b) make sure that you can easily and correctly press the keys in function row, number row, tab row, home row, bottom row, and space bar row.
Intermediate level goals: Two goals – (a) identify which keys or key combinations are giving you trouble and practice typing more to iron these errors out and (b) make sure you can accurately and comfortably use both hands and all fingers to press the keys.
Advanced level goals: Three goals – (a) build muscle memory so that you can accurately type fast without looking at the keys, (b) achieve a professional score in every typing speed test and (c) develop natural rhythm when you type.
How long should you practice every day? You should practice at least 30 (thirty) minutes or more. Ideal time is – at least one hour or more. Divide your practice in many short periods. Practicing long periods are less useful than practicing many short periods.
Begin by practicing individual letters
You should start with not only the letters but also other individual keys such as numbers and symbols. Next, you should try to type words accurately. Finally, you should type sentences and paragraphs. This step by step process is easy and comfortable to follow. Take this typing test online to see how it works.
Before you go to check the free typing test WPM page, you want to try this fast typing words game.
Save typing test results to measure your progress
Typing speed is usually measured in WPM unit in a typing speed test. Before you start any practice, take a typing test and save the score i.e. typing test WPM. Now you can start practicing. Time to time take a typing test and save your results. These results will help you to understand and analyze your progress over time.
Go to this free typing speed test online page to save your practice typing test results because this page offers free typing test WPM.
Practice with typing apps and free typing games
Besides free typing practice apps, there are many free typing apps and free typing games available on the Internet. Some of the free typing games are very much interesting and addicting. You can start with a free typing game and then try more such free typing games. The good thing with free typing games is – you will not easily get bored when you play a free typing game.
Nitro Type Race is a street fight game. You own a military vehicle and destroy enemy vehicles by typing the correct words.
Our ZType / Z Type game is played and enjoyed by many users every day.
Do not miss our TypeRacer / Type Racer game.
If you are a fan of typing zombie game, you may like our Zombie Typocalypse game.
For kids, we have Dance Mat Typing game that has all levels and stages. Our game is different from BBC Dance Mat Typing but teaches the same typing lessons.
If you are a fan of Ninja games, try our Cat Ninja game.
Our site saves your typing test online. Just go to the certificate page for typing speed test free and log in before you start your typing test online.
The secrets of the F and J keys
Did you ever notice raised bumps on each of the F key and J key? If not, notice now. Why are raised bumps added to these keys?
When your index fingers rest on the F and J keys, your other fingers will naturally fall into other keys.
In other words, you do not need to look away from your screen if your index fingers are on these keys because you can easily locate any key you need to press. Whenever you sit to type something, start by placing your index fingers on these raised bumps. So, your left hand fingers should be on “ASDF” keys and right hand fingers on “JKL;” keys. Now you are ready to start typing.
Do not look at the keys when you type and practice typing test
The fact is - looking at the keyboard actually slows a typist down. So, you should memorize the position of each key. When you start practicing, you may make mistakes. But it is OK. No one became an expert typist without making mistakes.
Just remember that the more you practice, the better your fingers will automatically be able to find the right key and press it without your conscious effort. This way your muscle memory will grow.
But if you look at the keys and type, this will delay your learning. In fact, this is the incorrect way of learning typing. So, try to avoid this from day one.
Another important suggestion here is - to improve your typing speed and reduce stress on your hands, position your fingers close to the base position of your keyboard.
Do you want to take a challenge and force yourself to learn the key positions? Okay! Buy a Das Keyboard Ultimate because it is a blank keyboard. It will be useless even if you look at the keyboard. Does this sound challenging and interesting?
Higher accuracy can result in higher speed typing
When you make a lot of mistakes, it slows down your speed. Did you notice? On the other hand, there is no use of fast typing speed if you are making a lot of mistakes. As a beginner, take your time and use the correct fingers to press the keys and thus, try to be accurate in your typing practice and typing speed test. The more accurate you become, the higher speed you will see.
Another point is – you waste your time, energy, productivity when you make a lot of mistakes and use the backspace key many times to delete first and then correct the errors. So, it is perfectly OK to slow down and try to be more accurate. Do not worry. Eventually, speed will follow you. When you slow down and try to be accurate, you will feel relaxed and more in control.
You should never worry about speed in practice typing test. Instead, try to be accurate in your typing test speed test online! So, feel free to slow down when you find that your typing is getting less accurate.
When you are a beginner, try to repeatedly type sample passages over and over again. It has two benefits – you gain accuracy and speed at the same time. Give a try and you will understand how it works.
First, try to be 100% accurate. So, feel free to slow your typing pace until you can attain 100% accuracy. Then go for speed. Remember what Vince Lombardi said, "Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect."
To check your accuracy in a speed typing test, use this typing tests WPM page.
You should minimize your physical effort
Your keyboard is good enough to register a keystroke with a light touch. So, there is no need to type with force. This just drains your energy out and strains your wrists and hands.
When you type, your finger muscles are not only involved but also your hands, arms, back, shoulders, neck and head muscles are involved. Forceful typing strains all these muscles. So, always use the minimum force necessary to type.
Stretch your wrists when they get stiff
It is common among typists when their wrists get stiff if they type for a longer period of time. Stiff wrists will surely slow down you speed. But how should you stretch your wrists? Go to Youtube.com and search for “wrist stretching exercises” and you will find several exercises. Click here to watch a quick and easy wrist stretching exercise. This kind of exercise can bring back energy and mobility of your wrists and fingers.
Use basic keyboard shortcuts to navigate faster
When you use shortcuts, your hands are still on the keyboard. But when you use your mouse, your hands go away from the keyboard. Finally, your hand comes back on the keyboard. It consumes and/or wastes your valuable typing time. The less you save the mouse, the more time you save.
We have given a list of basic shortcuts so that you can learn right from here and start using them.
|1.||Word File||Ctrl + C||Copy selected item|
|2.||Word File||Ctrl + X||Cut selected item|
|3.||Word File||Ctrl + V||Paste|
|4.||Word File||Ctrl + Z||Undo|
|5.||Word File||Ctrl + S||Save current file|
|6.||Word File||Ctrl + F||Select the search box to search for word(s)|
|7.||Word File||Ctrl + A||Select everything|
|8.||Word File||Shift + Left Arrow||Select previous letter|
|9.||Word File||Shift + Right Arrow||Select next letter|
|10.||Word File||Ctrl + Shift + Left Arrow||Select previous word|
|11.||Word File||Ctrl + Shift + Right Arrow||Select next word|
|12.||Word File||Ctrl + Left Arrow||Navigate cursor to previous word without selecting|
|13.||Word File||Ctrl + Right Arrow||Navigate cursor to next word without selecting|
|14.||Word File||Home||Go to start of line|
|15.||Word File||End||Go to end of line|
|16.||Word File||Page up||Scroll up|
|17.||Word File||Page Down||Scroll down|
|18.||Browser||Ctrl + Tab||Move forward through tabs|
|19.||Browser||Ctrl + Shift + Tab||Move back through tabs|
|20.||Browser||Ctrl + T||Open a new tab|
|21.||Browser||Ctrl + W||Close current tab|
|22.||Browser||Ctrl + Shift + T||Open previously closed tab|
|23.||Browser||Ctrl + R||Refresh current webpage|
|24.||Browser||Ctrl + N||Open a new browser window|
|25.||Browser||Backspace||Go back one page|
|26.||Browser||Shift + Backspace||Go forward one page|
|27.||Windows||Alt + Tab||Switch to next opened window|
|28.||Windows||Alt + F4||Close current window|
Keep at least one or both thumbs on the space bar
Oftentimes, we need to type one or more spaces. If you keep at least one or both the thumbs on the space bar, you will never need to shift your hands around to type one or more spaces between two words. So, do not take both your thumbs off the space bar at the same time. This will surely save your time.
Always use your new touch typing habit
Do use your 10 (ten) fingers during your practice in offline or online typing test i.e. speed typing test. Use ten fingers touch typing when you chat with someone. Use ten fingers touch typing when you type an email, assignment, or anything. Just totally avoid your hunt and peck typing habit.
Are you still using your old typing habit? Check this with this free typing test online after you finish your free typing test lessons online.
How many words are you typing per minute in online type test? Are you happy with your online type test results? Will an employer be happy with your online type test score if you apply for a job?
Use a keyboard you are comfortable with
There are different shapes and sizes of keyboards. But you should use the one that you are comfortable with. Another important thing is – the larger the key sizes are, the easier it will be to type. Besides, the keys should have enough resistance to inform you that the stroke has registered. This also helps to avoid accidentally hitting keys.
Buy a mechanical keyboard
Yes, seriously. When you achieve 60 or more WPM and want to keep improve, buy a mechanical keyboard. These keyboards are ideal for typing even faster. But there are two things to remember. First, you do not need this keyboard if you are a beginner. Try this only after you achieve 60 ore more WPM as we said earler. Second, it will take some time to get used to this type of keyboard.
If you buy such a keyboard, use this free typing lessons test page to see how you are performing with your new keyboard in free words per minute test.
Do not go back
Most people have the bad habit of typing with only two fingers or a few fingers. They are very comfortable with this habit and feel strong resistance from their inner side as soon as they need to change the habit and get used to using all the fingers of both hands.
Surely, it can take weeks before your fingers get conditioned to take control of the keys they are responsible for. At the beginning, this can be uncomfortable free typing tests WPM. But do not give up (even if your initial progress is slow) and go back to your previous typing habit. Have patience and keep trying.
Do not use your hunt and peck method any more in your offline or online typing test / speed typing test. Leave it behind forever. Try a free typing test right now on our free typing lessons test if you wish to.
Join a typing class
If you have tried to learn by yourself but failed to see improvements in an online typing test or do not find free typing test lessons online helpful, a good alternative is to take a typing class. Your instructor can personally help you. Many schools, community colleges, and education programs offer typing or keyboard classes. So, you should check to see if your institution offers a typing class.
Some other important suggestions
Here go some other short but important suggestions to follow:
- If you are a beginner, it will surely take some time before see results of your typing word per minute test. Do not rush or give up. Your patience is important. Does this make sense?
- As you keep practicing, your mistakes will slowly decrease and you will gain speed. Please do not expect to see good typing speed within a short period of time.
- When you cannot concentrate and are making a lot of mistakes, take a break and come back later to continue practicing again.
- Take a free typing test whenever you need to check your free typing tests WPM.
- Finally, we are reminding you again that try each and every exercise in these typing practice exercises.
You can also read the articles from our free typing lessons test page. These are theoretical discussion of free typing test lessons online.
Finally... What is your score in free typing tests WPM / free words per minute test after all these typing practice sessions?
About this site
This site is related to the following keywords/terms:
- Typing test
- Typing games
- Typing speed test
- Free typing games
- Online typing test
- Free typing test
- Keyboarding online
- Typing practice
- Touch typing
- Typing lessons
- Typing games for kids
- Typing game
- Typing test wpm
- Free typing lessons
- Test the typing speed